* Job accountabilities
- Handling of customer enquiries and requests professinally to maximize customers' satisfaction.
- To receive booking information as well as ensure the equipment arrangements for Operation Dept timely follow-up
- Creating booking in system, Updating & Sending Booking Acknowledge to customer within timeframe.
- Booking & vessel clean-up within timeframe
- Verify/Update Customer Profile in the system services recovery and special service requirements.
- Improve bottom line results by collecting customer feedback for management review and/or suggesting ways to enhance work efficiency.
Ngày đăng tuyển
NHÂN VIÊN FULLTIME
Logistics - Chăm sóc khách hàng
Proficiency in computer literate, such as Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
“Orient Overseas Container Line” and “OOCL” are trade names for transportation provided separately by: Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (“OOCLL”) and OOCL (Europe) Limited respectively and both are wholly-owned subsidiaries of a public company (0316) listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. OOCL is one of the world's largest integrated international container transportation, logistics and terminal companies. As one of Hong Kong's most recognized global brands, OOCL provides customers with fully-integrated logistics and containerized transportation services, with a network that encompasses Asia, Europe, the Americas, Africa and Australasia.
OOCL is well respected in the industry with a reputation for providing customer-focused solutions, a quality-through-excellence approach and continual innovation. OOCL is one of the leading international carriers serving China, providing a full range of logistics and transportation services throughout the country. It is also an industry leader in the use of information technology and e-commerce to manage the entire cargo process.