- Coordinate with relevant departments, check the completeness and validity of input, output invoices, payment requests, ... to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Accounting entries related to the collection and payment of cash and bank deposits. Promptly reflect expenses in cash. Perform regular checking and comparison of data (daily, weekly, and last month) with cashier and bank cashier to ensure close monitoring of cash in cash.
- Prepare a report on weekly and monthly revenues and expenditures, and financial balance.
- Balancing payment approval according to cash flow
- Perform other jobs as required by the higher level.
- Report to superiors, Board of Directors.
- Graduated from University of Accounting / Finance.
- Experience for 2 years or more. Age from 25-35 years old
- Fluency in English, good use of office computers
- Ability to work in groups, work independently under high pressure.
Ngày đăng tuyển
NHÂN VIÊN FULLTIME
Logistics - Kế toán
Good use of office computers
Đang cập nhật. . .