- Establish and maintain adequate internal control and procedures for financial reporting and to meet relevant regulatory requirements.
• Perform analytical review of monthly financials and programs profitability
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agents, lawyers and corporate secretary
• Be highly numerate and display meticulous attention to detail
• Has a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Good command of English, both spoken and written preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years of Financial Accounting experiences
Ngày đăng tuyển
NHÂN VIÊN FULLTIME
Logistics - Kế toán
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
Good command of English, both spoken and written preferred
MOL Consolidation Service Ltd. (MCS) was established in 2003 to bring value to customers through innovative and customized supply chain solutions. A member of the MOL Group and part of MOL’s logistics division, MCS was founded in response to rising demand from retailers in the U.S. and Europe for PO management and specialized loading of containers at origin in order to attain higher equipment utilization. Soon after its inception, the company introduced other value-added services such as product labeling, barcode scanning, and cargo inspection
MCS also offers its customers the use of its proprietary logistics management system, StarLink. Developed and maintained in-house, StarLink allows customers to check on cargo 24/7 via the Internet. In addition to providing first-class supply chain services, MCS lives and breathes corporate responsibility. The company actively seizes opportunities to contribute to global economic growth and development; values an open and visible management style guided by the highest of ethical and social standards; and maintains strict operating and navigation standards in order to protect the environment.